1. Installation and Activation
We welcome you to PubyDoc and have created this tutorial to help you get started using Data Tables and Charts WordPress Plugin easily in a couple of steps.
1. In the left panel of WordPress, click Plugins > Add New.
2. Search for “PubyDoc Data Table and Charts” and click “Install”.
3. When the installation is completed, click the “Activate” Plugin. You will see a new plugin, ready to work in the admin menu.
To install the PRO version of the plugin follow the next steps:
- A download zip archive with PRO version
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload the archive > Activate Plugin.
- After activation of the PRO version, you need to enter the license key.
- Go to the plugin in the WordPress navigation menu.
- Click the License tab on the left navigation menu of the plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click the Activate button.
Create a new table
Now, let’s go ahead and create our first table. Well, you are now ready to create your first data table.